Here is part one, and here is part two.
Some changes we have made: Shortened the lines and added a plug.
We shortened the lines by lopping off the last two pots on each line. The directions said it could support up to 30 pots, but of course I tried to make it longer. The last bit never got enough water. That part of the bed also got too much shade, so I am converting it to a wild flower patch.
Garry modified the end so that it now has a clean-out plug. This was necessary for the second up date for the system. Note! Brand new bath towels produce a ton of lint! Our system did clog up due to a batch of new bath towels that produced copious lint. We were washing them over and over to try to get all the lint out, and we managed to clog up the system - the middle of the garden was getting soupy. Garry hooked in the garden hose to the hose service connection and blasted the clog right out. (I am so glad he included that!)