"And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress and keep it". Genesis 2:15

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday Hat - Crocheted



I tried out this crocheted hat pattern for a Sunday hat last night and liked it. It was super easy and only took a couple of hours while I was watching "The Old Curiosity Shop" on PBS. I am going to get some brown tweed colored yarn and make it again. The girls and I are all excited about having our hats and "trimming" them with ribbons just like the Bennett girls did in Pride and Prejudice. I tired to make a clickable picture on my Recycled Clothing blog to get to the pattern which I found online, but it wouldn't work for some reason. The error message said it needed to be a link to a blog post. Since I want to give proper credit I will say instead, go to www.geocities.com/Wellesley/7934/flpyhat.html for the pattern from Beverly Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment